Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday..week in review


 Review of the past few weeks


Well its been a bit since my last post. With school activities and, part time work and trying to do my caking on the weekends...yup it has been hectic.



Heres what Ive been up to:

Quick and fun Easter Bunny cake. Super fun cake to make with the kids.
This was inspired from "Tracy Lau"I believe she created the original one I saw on pintrest.

Spring inspired birthday cake.







Tough cake for me. This 4 tier 4 layer cake filled with strawberry and cream proved to be a challenge especially in a warm kitchen!










I really enjoyed making this cake. Ive never done so many sculpted pieces for one cake.

Mavis I think was the tough one. All in all Im pretty proud of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raspberry Cake

Raspberry Cake

Little Minis

Little Minis

Chocolate Valentine Cupcakes

Chocolate Valentine Cupcakes