Friday, June 7, 2013

Day5,6,7 & 8-30 Day Snap Challenge




Well I havent been so good about keeping up with my 30 day challenge. Actually I've taking pictures it's just finding the time at the end of day to post. So excuse the random shots but Im putting them all on at once.








Oh Holly Bolly- She's a pretty pup. Just love her. Day 5




Not much flowering in our garden this year it's been so darn rainy.
Day 6
 The lonely swing set. My kids are getting too old to play with her. She sits in the back yard getting moldy and mossy. "Sniffle" Day 7











This is one of favorite. My son decided to do an
experiment with a white flower and food food
coloring. So pretty with the blue tips.
Day 8.



















HAPPY NATIONAL DOUGHNUT DAY
As part of the 30 Day Snap (http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com) here is my pic of the day. 
A package of doughnuts Im giving to my favorite ladies at my local library.

Enjoy a Doughnut wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raspberry Cake

Raspberry Cake

Little Minis

Little Minis

Chocolate Valentine Cupcakes

Chocolate Valentine Cupcakes