Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 2-30 Day Snap Challenge



Well - I got in too late last night to post my pic for day 2 Snap Challenge but here it is. I worked on this pretty white cake for an end of year school party. Simple white is always nice but this one had to get dressed up for the party. 

Great simple recipe for American Buttercream

4 Cups sifted powdered sugar
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
2 sticks unsalted butter
pinch of salt
3-4 Tablespoons milk
Beat butter well
add sifted sugar 1 cup at a time
add milk, salt and vanilla
Depending of the consistency you are looking for you may need a little more or a little less milk.

Day 3-30 Day Snap Challenge
Here is my 3rd pic that I forgot to post yesterday of my finished cake.


2 comments:

Raspberry Cake

Raspberry Cake

Little Minis

Little Minis

Chocolate Valentine Cupcakes

Chocolate Valentine Cupcakes