Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cream Filled Cupcakes



I love the little surprise of biting into a filled cupcake. Let me just say these did not last long in my house.
I chose a simple devils food cake recipe as my base.

For the filling-well the possibilities are endless.

Peanut Butter
Strawberry
Raspberry
Cream cheese
Whipped Cream....

I went with a Raspberry Whipped Cream for my filling which I think goes great with chocolate cake and  Ganache topping.




Ganache is a simple recipe of  chopped  chocolate with heavy cream.
  • 9 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla or vanilla
Heat heavy cream just till boiling. Add chocolate and let sit for 3-4 minutes then stir until all chocolate is melted. Add your flavoring. You can  either dip the cakes in or spoon over top. Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raspberry Cake

Raspberry Cake

Little Minis

Little Minis

Chocolate Valentine Cupcakes

Chocolate Valentine Cupcakes