Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chocolate Sundae Cupcakes

 OK so in preparation for making a Black forest Cake I had some left over batter and decided to make these cute sundae cupcakes for my kids as an afternoon snack. Yes I know they should be eating granola and berries. I suppose the Maraschino Cherry on top doesn't count. Not much nutritional value in that. Oh Well! Next time I'll try something healthier :)

Recipe
Your favorite cupcake mix
Whipped Cream
Hershey's syrup
Cherries
How simple. I'm sure sprinkles on top or Ganache in the center might put it over the top.  Yummy!



My test run of the Black Forest Cake...

 Not too bad.. But I have to show you this gorgeous cake stand my sister got me for Christmas a few years ago. Yes it is that beautiful (To me anyway ;))
Would love to hear some thoughts..

2 comments:

  1. I saw these on your Facebook page. They look DELICIOUS!!! All of your photos are very beautiful, too. It makes such a difference, nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry Cake

Raspberry Cake

Little Minis

Little Minis

Chocolate Valentine Cupcakes

Chocolate Valentine Cupcakes